Carbonara Fried Pasta. Carbonara Fried Pasta Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, carbonara fried pasta. One of my favorites food recipes.
Carbonara Fried Pasta is only one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. Sharing Delicious Authentic Italian Recipes Just Got Easier. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. You can cook Carbonara Fried Pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Fried Pasta
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of carbonara sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili flakes (add more for extra spicy).
- You need of Garlic (3-4 cloves).
- It’s Half of chopped diced onions.
- It’s of Brocolli(or any other vegies).
- It’s Half of cut Bell Pepper (chopped dicely).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Add in chicken (or beef, or sliced pepperoni optional).
Pasta Carbonara recipe is a simple Italian pasta recipe with egg, hard cheese, pancetta and pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined and completely cooked through. Heat the butter in a large heavy bottomed pan over medium heat. Add the pancetta (Bacon) and Garlic Cloves; cook until browned but not crisp.
Carbonara Fried Pasta step by step
- Heat up the pan, add in olive oil to medium heat..
- Add the freshly chopped garlic, onions, bell pepper. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add in carbonara sauce into the skillet. Add in a bit hot water and stir regularly..
- Add the chicken and broccoli, keep stirring until they are half cooked..
- Add the noodles, add in black pepper course, chili flakes and white pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined and completely cooked through..
- Served the pasta on your plate. Fresh squeezed a bit lemon juice for extra kicks, add in half boiled eggs egg for additional protein..
- Add in more chili flakes if you love it spicier like me! Voilaaaa extra yummy carbonara pasta on table!.
Heat up the pan, add in olive oil to medium heat. Add the freshly chopped garlic, onions, bell pepper. Add in carbonara sauce into the skillet. Add in a bit hot water and stir regularly. Add the chicken and broccoli, keep stirring until they are half cooked.