Bacon Carbonara. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Classic Italian recipes are a popular section of recipes on the site including Meat Lasagna , Chicken Parmesan and Marinara Sauce. Set the pasta to boil according to the package's directions.
Pasta is a weekly special in our home! If you love pasta as much as we do try these Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta, Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Ranch Pasta or. Pasta Carbonara with bacon lardons, parmesan cheese and eggs. You can have Bacon Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Carbonara
- Prepare 200 grams of Pasta.
- It’s 250 ml of All Purpose Cream.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Bacon sliced into bits.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of McCormick Carbonara mix.
- Prepare slices of Mushroom.
No cream, no complicated sauces, just the real deal. The creamy carbonara sauce can't be any simpler, it just uses eggs and parmesan, no actual cream. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Pour off all of the bacon grease, but don't clean the pan.
Bacon Carbonara instructions
- Melt butter in a heated pan.
- Cook the bacon bits, onion and mushroom slices in the melted butter then set aside.
- Pour the Cream in a saucepan. Add the McCormick carbonara mix and stir until dissolved in a medium heat.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto the the mixture and continue to stir until it boils. Add parmesan cheese depending on the taste desired.
- Pour the carbonara sauce on the cooked pasta.
Return the pan to the stove over medium-low heat and throw in the onions and garlic. Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. It is, after all, bacon and eggs. The only trick to Carbonara is tempering the egg yolks to ensure you do not end up with scrambled eggs. For the brightest color, I use Araucana eggs, which are widely available at Whole Foods and farmer markets.