Macaroni Gratin. Few Steps for Delicious & Tasty Recipes Creation. Find delicious and healthy recipes, Meal, Healthy Snacks & Cooking Techniques. This Macaroni Au Gratin is a totally decadent mixture of two of our favorite sideboard mainstays—macaroni and cheese and au gratin potato casserole.
In this recipe sliced cheddar cheese is layered over elbow macaroni. A milk and flour mixture is poured over the macaroni and cheese, and then it's baked. This deliciously moist macaroni gratin is a far cry from American macaroni and cheese. You can have Macaroni Gratin using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macaroni Gratin
- Prepare 1 can of creamy garlic cheese pasta sauce (300 gram).
- Prepare 2 cups of Macaroni.
- It’s 1 of onion (thinly clice).
- You need To taste of Italian herb.
- It’s 2 table spoon of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 of mushroom cut into small slice.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- It’s of Water to boil macaroni.
- Prepare as needed of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Sliced cooked Ox tongue.
- You need of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic lighty crushed.
- It’s of Cheddar spread single cheese.
Chef Benoît Guichard cooks the pasta in milk, then cools the cooking liquid down with ice cubes, a technique. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Macaroni Gratin is a creamy macaroni and cheese recipe baked up in a skillet, gratin style.
Macaroni Gratin instructions
- In a large pot bring the water to boil, add salt and cook macaroni about 8 minutes or according to the intruction in the package and drain well.
- In other pan, heat olive oil and cook onion. Add garlic and fry until fragrant, add mushroom, salt pepper. Stir well and turn into medium or low heat..
- Add white creamy garlic cheese pasta sauce and mix well and cook about 5 minutes..
- Put the drained macaroni into pasta sauce and mix well, add Italian herb and taste it..
- Grease the gratin baking dishes with butter and transfer macaroni into them..
- Layer with ox tounge and cheddar spread single cheese, sprinkel grated cheddar cheese and parmesan over the macaroni and bake until golden brown or untill cheese melted then remove from the oven and ready to serve.
I admit this might look like just another excuse to make more macaroni and cheese. Out of the hot oven comes this freshly-baked Haitian delicacy: Macaroni au Gratin. This comfort food goes well with just about anything. The ingredient amounts listed will yield enough gratin to fill dishes the same size as in the photo. If you have leftovers, you can freeze them.