Corned Beef Casserole. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Cook Today Canned corned beef is combined with macaroni, cheese, cream of chicken soup, and vegetables. The assembled dish should be refrigerated overnight before cooking.
Stir in the flour, salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper until blended. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle over top. You can cook Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- You need 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- Prepare 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- It’s 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- It’s 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- You need 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Corned Beef Casserole Recipe – You'll need these ingredients. I'm using an old Southern favorite known as "hoop cheese" in this recipe, but any good cheddar cheese will work for you. And, please note that we are using Corned Beef and not Corned Beef Hash, there IS a difference. Feel free to add a topping of shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese to the casserole just before it's finished baking.
Corned Beef Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
It's an easy change of pace from a larger boiled dinner, and it will satisfy that craving. The only difference was that I used corned beef sliced med-thin from the deli, and slices of provolone cheese instead of swiss. I ran out of provolone so one layer was Muenster cheese. Mix together all ingredients except for the crumbs. A tasty corned beef casserole made with slow cooked corned beef, veggies, and a creamy cheesy sauce made from scratch!