Pot Roast. Easy & Delicious Dishes With Best Rating. Learn The Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Professional Chefs. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Roast Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal.
I used Kitchen Bouquet for the browning sauce. Watch The Pioneer Woman's Ree Drummond crack the code to making the perfect pot roast. The meat in this dish is so tender it falls off right off the bone. You can cook Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of pot roast.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of med potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk diced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves (optional).
Celebrate the beginning of fall with a centerpiece—floral arrangements, candles, and more—inspired by the harvest season. Dutch oven pot roast recipes are the ultimate comfort food. When juicy pot roast simmers in garlic, onions and veggies, everyone comes running to ask, "When can we eat?" The answer? Just wait—it will be worth it. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen Cooked low and slow on the stovetop, beef chuck or shoulder roast becomes a fall-apart tender pot roast.
Pot Roast instructions
- Drizzle half of olive oil into baking pan. Dice all vegetables and set aside. Mix the remaining olive oil with half the salt& pepper and rub into pot roast thoroughly..
- Place diced vegetables inside oiled baking pan and add the cup of wine.
- Place pot roast on top of vegetables add salt & pepper to taste and roast at 350* for 45 to 50 min. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 min and serve. Enjoy.
Onions, garlic, carrots, and red wine make this a satisfying, flavorful dinner. Tender and juicy, this Dutch Oven Pot Roast transforms an affordable cut of meat into a delicious comfort food dinner. A classic Sunday pot roast recipe! Skip to primary navigation; Skip to main content; Skip to primary sidebar; Skip to footer; The Seasoned Mom. We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission.