Greek Marinade Lamb Chops. Mix all ingredients together including the lamb chops. Arrange lamb chops in a large baking dish or on a large plate, and pour the marinade all over the lamb, rubbing it into the meat. Traditionally Greek lamb chops are marinated in olive oil, mustard, fresh thyme, garlic, lemon zest and peppercorn.
Marinated in a simple olive oil marinade, these Grilled Greek Lamb Chops are the perfect weeknight meal, or dinner party favorite! For a quick and easy low carb dinner, try these Greek marinated keto lamb chops on the grill. Just whisk the simple marinade, add the lamb chops and grill at dinner time. You can cook Greek Marinade Lamb Chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Marinade Lamb Chops
- It’s 1 rack of (8) lamb chops.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of table salt.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper.
You might also like this keto tender lamb in the slow cooker recipe. Lamb chops in a Greek style marinade with olive oil, lemon, garlic and oregano that are grilled to smokey perfection! Recipe Author: Kevin at Closet Cooking Get the recipe. This recipe doesn't have a ton of ingredients, and I'm not mad about that.
Greek Marinade Lamb Chops instructions
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and garlic cloves. Brush marinade over all sides of the separated lamb chops..
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator for at least a half hour. Longer is better..
- Preheat a large cast iron pan to medium heat. Sear on each side for 5-6 minutes. Finish each side with kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste..
It's lamb chops (I chose shoulder chops) and a few easy to find items for. The lamb chops are marinated in a a Greek style marinade consisting of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and yogurt over night before they are thrown on the grill and grilled until they are lightly charred, smoky and oh so good! Juicy Greek lamb chops marinated in lemon, oregano, rosemary and garlic and grilled to perfection is a delicious dinner served with creamy Tzatziki. Juicy lamb chops cooked until the fat is crisp is one of life's simplest pleasures. This Greek-style marinade can be applied to any meat but works particularly well on lamb.