Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast ". Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast. Put potatoes, carrots and onion on bottom of crockpot.
Sprinkle chives, parsley, pepper and Onion Soup mix over the meat. Set out the beef in the slow cooker on warm, along with tortillas, bowls of shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and chopped lettuce, jalapenos, onions and tomatoes. Use a pair of scissors to cut the netting off and toss it. You can cook Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast "
- It’s 4 of -6 medium potatoes-peeled & quartered.
- Prepare 1 of large onion – peeled – quartered.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of celery- sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of salt – pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chuck roast( bone in) or your favorite roast (3-4 lb. ).
Next, use a very sharp, meat knife to slice your crock pot roast beef. Sprinkle roast with pepper; transfer to slow cooker. The Perfect Crock Pot Roast should be full of flavor and fall a part tender. Notes on the Perfect Crock Pot Roast Recipe.
Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " instructions
- Prep veggies. Then lay them in bottom of crockpot (6 qt) . Add water. Sprinkle salt- pepper on top of them..
- Salt – pepper your roast a little bit. Then lay on top of veggies. Put on lid..
- Put your crockpot on Low 6-8 hours. Or until your roast is the doneness you like..
We used brown gravy mix in this recipe. I made up The Perfect Crock Pot Roast in good ol' Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker). Add carrots and onions; season with salt and pepper, and toss. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. It was one of the first recipes I ever added.