Easy Pasta Carbonara. Great Healthy homemade Recipes With Homemade Ingredients. Learn The Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Professional Chefs. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
Pasta Carbonara is a favorite Italian dish made with wholesome ingredients. The creamy sauce is made with eggs and Parmesan cheese, using a special technique to ensure a smooth and luscious texture. Spaghetti noodles are topped with chopped bacon and sweet peas for the ultimate comfort food. You can have Easy Pasta Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Carbonara
- You need 1 box of Noodles (I only had shells).
- You need 1 of Ham.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 can of 12 oz Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 box of Frozen Peas.
- It’s 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 oz of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
Luscious and wonderfully indulgent, pasta carbonara takes as long to make as it does to cook the pasta. The ingredients are simple—just spaghetti (or other long pasta), and the carbonara is made with pancetta or bacon, eggs, Parmesan, a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Put large pot on to boil for pasta and cook pasta as directed. Break eggs into large bowl and beat until smooth.
Easy Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Start by melting butter in a large pan and add chipped onion..
- Then add chopped ham and a red pepper flakes! (Guilty of my ham being left over from Easter🐰).
- Add pasta, stock, and evaporated milk all at once.. Simmer about 15 minutes..
- One the liquid is lower and the pasta is getting done add the peas.
- Once you mix the peas in add the cream cheese..
- Add the parm cheese last and stir through..
- Voila! The quickest most delicious pasta 🙌.
Add grated cheese to eggs and mix until a paste. When pasta is "al dente", remove and drain. Stack bacon and cut in half lengthwise. Meanwhile, finely chop onion using Food Chopper. Add onion, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and pepper flakes to Skillet.