Chicken Carbonara. Easy & Delicious Dishes With Best Rating. Learn The Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Professional Chefs. Get Chicken Carbonara Recipe from Food Network.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Pasta: Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente according to package instructions. You can have Chicken Carbonara using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- It’s of Spagetthi.
- It’s 300 grams of spagetthi.
- You need 1200 ml of hot water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 small of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of fresh tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- You need 100 grams of cheese cheedar.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of chicken breasts.
Meats: Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium high heat. Tender chicken: I used chicken tenders in this dish, they are low in fat and full of flavor. So flavorful: This dish comes alive with flavors from bacon, parmesan and garlic. It is amazingly fragrant and delicious to eat!
Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Boil spagetthi , add 3 tsp vegetable oil and pinch of salt..
- (Used pan or teflon) In medium heat put in vegetable oil , garlic and tomato , and then put in the spagetthi . And resting.
- (Used pan) For the sauce : 1. In medium heat put in butter , flour . Stir. 2. Put milk and the stir add cheese stir again . 3. Put pinch salt and pepper ..
- And the put your spagetthi into your sauce in medium heat ..
- Marinate the chicken with pepper and salt and resting for 30minutes. And the use a pan melt you unsalted butter and fry the chicken . Delicious!.
Be sure to scroll down for the full recipe! Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Carbonara is an Italian dish of spaghetti with a sauce of cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese and bits of bacon. For an authentic Italian preparation, use pancetta instead of bacon. Pancetta, a cured meat, is imported from Italy and is similar to bacon.