Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Great Healthy homemade Recipes With Homemade Ingredients. Learn The Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Professional Chefs. Sprinkle roast with pepper; transfer to slow cooker.
Just make sure you save the deglazing liquid. Keep it all in the fridge overnight. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown roast in oil on all sides. You can cook Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- You need 4 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 4 medium of carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 6 medium of yukon gold potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Place roast on top of vegetables; sprinkle with steak seasoning. Remove roast and vegetables from slow cooker; keep warm. In the bottom of a slow cooker, whisk together broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, and cornstarch. Add potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, and rosemary.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- Pat roast dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, sear meat on all sides..
- Put veggies in slow cooker, place roast on top, sprinkle with soup mix, pour broth over meat, add bay leaves, put lid on..
- Cook on high for 3 and a half hours or low for 7 hours, your all done when meat falls apart..
Season beef with salt and pepper, then. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. I will try the dish again but on slow and with a thermometer in from the start.