Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan. Toss pasta in sauce and garnish with more Parmesan and parsley , Enjoy with garlic cheese bread or California bruchetta. Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan. Add bacon-onion mixture, Parmesan cheese, cream, eggs, and pepper to the hot pasta; stir until spaghetti is well coated and sauce is creamy.
Add garlic ,milk ,salt and pepper while whisking. Fettuccini Carbonara recipe: Try this Fettuccini Carbonara recipe, or contribute your own. Scrape the garlic and bacon fat remaining in the pan into a small bowl. You can have Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan
- Prepare 1 of Fettucini.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 1 can of Stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesean.
- Prepare 1 cup of Blue cheese(Danish creamy).
- You need 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of Maple bacon (cooked and chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Diced and cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add noodles and stir to coat in sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste, top with additional parmesan cheese and freshly cracked black pepper and serve. Classic Italian recipes are a popular section of recipes on the site including Meat Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan and Marinara Sauce.
Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan instructions
- Cooked noodles until al Dente.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add flour whisking constantly.
- Add garlic ,milk ,salt and pepper while whisking.
- When sauce thickens add bacon, spinach, stewed tomatoes while still stirring if sauce gets too thick add more milk until desired consistency.
- Add cheeses and turn down to simmer.
- Toss pasta in sauce and garnish with more Parmesan and parsley ,.
- Enjoy with garlic cheese bread or California bruchetta.
Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. In a bowl, mix together eggs, Parmesan, cream, and salt and pepper until smooth. When the pasta is done, reserve a cup or two of the pasta water. Drain the pasta and place it in a bowl. While the pasta is still really hot, slowly drizzle in the egg mixture, stirring the pasta the whole time.