Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast. Why is my slow cooker pot roast tough?
Chuck, brisket and round all will cook well with this method. Also, don't be tempted to remove the roast too early from the slow cooker. The roast is done when you can use a. You can have Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- You need 3 lb of Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 envelope of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. Here's how you can make roast beef in a crock pot. The best cuts for pot roast are often labeled "pot roast." For the most flavorful and succulent beef, use a lean chuck roast, bottom round, or rump roast. The easy, everyday pot roast just got easier with this slow cooker pot roast recipe!
Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker step by step
- Place beef in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix soup mix with stock.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or until roast is tender and easily pulls apart.
- Use juice take gravy, serve over mashed potatoes..
Tender, juicy slices of beef with potatoes, carrots and baby onions. A savory, delicious sauce is made from the pan juices. Stir in beef broth mixture; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove beef, potatoes, carrots, celery and onion from the slow cooker; shred beef, using two forks. I will try the dish again but on slow and with a thermometer in from the start.