Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf. Great recipe for Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf. This recipe was inspired by a package of bright red Ground Sirloin I saw at the grocer and also by my late mothers classic meatloaf dish. The Hickory Smoked Bacon brings out the flavor of the meatloaf like no other and makes for a great display.
Form meat into a miniature football in a casserole dish then layer bacon around meat to completely cover. Brush the loaf with the glaze, then arrange bacon slices over the loaf, overlapping them slightly and tucking them under to prevent curling. Homemade meatloaf just like mom used to make has nothing on this bacon-wrapped meatloaf. You can have Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf
- It’s 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 of standard package of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heinz Sriracha Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of whole sweet yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
With a brown sugar-ketchup glaze and whole strips of bacon, this mighty meatloaf is a flavorful meal that's far from the dry brick that haunts many childhood memories. So the next time you want a throwback dinner but with a delicious updated twist, try this bacon-wrapped meatloaf. Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, saltines, onion, salt and pepper.
Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf step by step
- Finely dice onion and mix all ingredients..
- Form meat into a miniature football in a casserole dish then layer bacon around meat to completely cover..
- Bake on 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Top with Sriracha ketchup. (optional).
Meatloaf is a favorite comfort food of mine. But lets be real, meatloaf can be a little boring at times. A way to take your meatloaf recipe to the next level is to stuff it. In a food processor bowl, combine croutons, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and thyme. Chop the remaining onion Plus, a bacon-wrapped meatloaf and more meatloaf recipes that are delicious all year long.