Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie. Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie instructions. Start by browning and draining the grease out of your ground meat. Once meat is cooked, Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and water together, add to the mix.
Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, whole wheat cornbread cottage pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. You can have Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey (or any other ground meat).
- It’s 1/2 packet of cornbread mix.
- You need 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs (or equivalent egg substitute).
- It’s of cheese of your choice.
- It’s of Barbecue sauce (optional).
- You need of vegetables of choice, I used long green beans.
This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie is one of the most well liked of. Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie A spin on the traditional Shepard pie when I did not have any potatoes or gravy left.
Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie instructions
- Start by browning and draining the grease out of your ground meat..
- Once meat is cooked, Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and water together, add to the mix. Continue to cook on low heat while preparing the rest..
- Mix together a half packet of cornbread mix with the whole wheat flour and eggs. Continue to add water and mix until cornbread mixture becomes the proper texture..
- Once all parts of the pie are prepared, lay the meat/mushroom mixture down in the cassarole dish first. Lay down your vegetables on top and than pour and evenly spread the cornbread mixture over top..
- Bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20-30mins or until your cornbread has become golden brown. Let sit for a few minutes before cutting into it..
- As this recipe tends to dry out slightly when left as leftovers, I recommend adding a dollop of barbecue sauce to the top on any portions that have been reheated..
Here is how you cook it. We provide you only the perfect Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Lots of people love cooking and assume it makes the best relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter.