Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin. Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin. The best potatoes to use for au gratin potatoes are russets; they have the most starch and make the creamiest sauce. Chicken bites and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce are topped with flaky crescents in a casserole.
This broccoli gratin recipe features sage with its traditional cheese and broccoli and is a versatile side dish that fits in well with many menus. Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin step by step. Thick slice potato (like large coins) -boil until tender. You can cook Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin
- It’s of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of large potato.
- You need head of broccoli -rinsed & chopped.
- It’s of cream of broccoli can soup.
- It’s of cheddar broccoli powdered soup mix (optional).
- It’s of chopped onion.
- You need of curry.
- Prepare of fenugreek.
- Prepare of citric acid (limesalt).
- Prepare of tumeric.
- Prepare of mozzarella.
Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for. Chicken, Mushroom and Broccoli Au Gratin is a twist to the classic Potato Au Gratin which is a French dish. Chicken, Mushrooms and Broccoli are stir fried in herbed butter and then layered in a baking dish with white creamy sauce. It is then topped with bread crumbs and cheese and then baked until you get a nice brown layer at the top.
Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin instructions
- Thick slice potato (like large coins) -boil until tender.
- Heat mix cream of broccoli/cheddar broccoli soup mix & water (min 10 min).
- Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color).
- In a casserole dish, layer soup mix, broccoli, potato, chicken, and mozzarella. Leaving mozzarella as final topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min, or until cheese is bubbling brown.
- We serve in bowls with French baguette or fresh khubz.
- Our casserole dish was already overflowing with plenty of extra left over ingredients. We layered in another casserole dish and fridge stored for cooking the next day. The flavors really developed overnight, and it was AMAZING(!!!!) lunch dish..
Heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally. Stir Potatoes, Sauce Mix, Cheese Sauce, boiling water and margarine in medium bowl. Arrange sliced potatoes in the bottom of baking dish. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken tenders over the top of the potatoes and top with sliced onions.