Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb). Cheesy Zucchini Gratin is not only low carb, but it is insanely delicious and loaded with garlic and the most heavenly cheesy cream sauce! I am so excited to introduce you all to one of THE BEST recipes you will ever try! I love zucchini and this my lovely foodie friends, is the best way to eat it!
Repeat two more times until you have three layers and have used up all of the zucchini, onions, and shredded cheese. Repeat two more times until you have three layers and have used up all of the zucchini, onions, and shredded cheese. Beyond the creamy goodness of this recipe, cheesy zucchini gratin is a relatively simple dish to make. You can have Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb)
- It’s 3 of medium zucchini (18 oz.).
- Prepare of Ruth Ann's.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried shallots.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
You'll need zucchini, heavy cream, nutmeg, garlic, thyme, kosher salt, pepper, Gruyere cheese. Zucchini is a low carb vegetable and best of all it's very versatile. You can eat it raw, stuffed, made into noodles or in casseroles and soups! Layer some of the fontina cheese mixture into the bottom of the skillet and make a layer of zucchini on top.
Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray round white casserole dish with Pam..
- Slice zucchini 1/4" on mandolin. Season zucchini liberally with Ruth Ann's. Place 1/3 of the zucchini slices in the casserole dish and sprinkle with 1 tsp shallots and 1/2 cup of the cheese..
- Repeat with remaining zucchini, shallots, and cheese..
- Combine the heavy cream and the roasted garlic powder. Pour it over the top..
- Bake for 40 minutes..
Sprinkle with some cheese and season with salt and pepper. Repeat the process until all the fontina mixture, zucchini and parmesan is used ensuring to save some parmesan to sprinkle on the top before place in the oven. If you're drowning in zucchini, an easy zucchini gratin recipe is the perfect way to use up a good amount. Put the sliced zucchini in a medium pot and cover with water. Arrange the zucchini in the pie plate in an overlapping circular pattern.