Creamy Beef Casserole. Browse Our Fast & Easy Beef Meal Recipes Collection. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add noodles, corn, soups, sour cream, pimientos, salt and pepper; mix well.
The base layer is created with cauliflower, sour cream, onions, and cottage cheese. Don't leave the cottage cheese out! It sounds a little crazy, but it's very good. You can cook Creamy Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- Prepare of Meat mixture———-.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms mixture from mushroom Catsup see my recipe.
- It’s 2-3/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 5 ounces of croutons your favorite crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of toppings———-.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed croutons additional for topping.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, mushrooms, pimientos, butter, thyme and salt. Stir in the noodles and beef mixture.
Creamy Beef Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the ground beef with mushroom mixture..
- Crush the croutons.
- Add to the beef mixture.
- Let cook simmering for 6 minutes add in the grated parmesan cheese..
- Add the sour cream. Add water..
- Mix well smoothing out the top. Add the parmesan cheese for topping with crushed croutons. Bake in oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This casserole is packed with family friendly flavors like ground beef, tender rice, creamy sauce and a buttery Ritz cracker topping. All of these make it really delicious, but even better, it is also super easy to make! Beef and Mushroom Casserole has all of these things going for it: Can be completely made in ONE DISH. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle over top.